Unfortunately due to the continuing COVID situation WSPLC will be postponed until later in the year. We thank all the presenters who already submitted papers, your submissions will be considered for the later event. The Committee will continue to consider presentations via the form below.
Authors are encouraged to submit an extended abstract of up to two A4 pages in PDF format.
This should include all information necessary to allow the reviewers to assess the contribution.
Contributions will be peer-reviewed for quality, correctness, originality and relevance.
- Abstract submission is open.
- Submissions can be sent via the form on this site.
- If there is any difficulty with the form please contact us or email email@example.com
- Emails with abstracts should include full author’s details, and the subject line: Abstract submission to WSPLC
- Submissions will be acknowledged by return
- Abstract acceptance will be notified as soon as possible (if for travel reasons you need earlier notification please contact us, we are happy to help)
- Authors of accepted abstracts will present their work at the workshop in a 20-minute timeslot which will be followed by a Q&A.
As soon as possible after acceptance confirmed authors are required to submit:
- The final extended abstract or a short paper
- The presentation slides
At least one author of each accepted abstract should register for the paper to be included in the Proceedings.
Online registration will be open until 3 days prior to the event.
Short Paper format and content
Authors of accepted abstracts may also prepare a final short paper. This should include a description of the presentation offered at the workshop detailing the main problem addressed, solution, results and bibliography.
The recommended length for the short paper is up to 3 pages with a hard limit of 4 pages.
Short Papers must be in single-column format, with single-spaced lines, times new roman font size 10pt. The paper must be converted to .pdf format, embedding all fonts. Files must not exceed 7MB.