Call for Papers 2023 is now closed
We thank all the presenters who already submitted papers, the Committee is now making a selection and will contact presenters in the coming weeks.
If you need advice to organise travel plans please e-mail wsplc @ ppc-ag.de.
Authors are encouraged to submit an extended abstract of up to two A4 pages in PDF format.
This should include all information necessary to allow the reviewers to assess the contribution.
Contributions will be peer-reviewed for quality, correctness, originality and relevance.
Suggested topics are listed here.
- Abstract submission is now closed.
- If there is any difficulty with the form, or the registration process, please contact us or email wsplc @ ppc-ag.de
- E-mails with abstracts should include full author’s details, and the subject line: Abstract submission to WSPLC
- Submissions will be acknowledged by return
- Abstract acceptance will be notified as soon as possible (if for travel reasons you need earlier notification please contact us, we are happy to help)
- Authors of accepted abstracts will present their work at the workshop in a 20-minute timeslot which will be followed by a Q&A.
As soon as possible after acceptance confirmed authors are required to submit:
- The final extended abstract or a short paper
- The presentation slides
At least one author of each accepted abstract should register for the paper to be included in the Proceedings.
Online registration will be open until 3 days prior to the event.
Short Paper format and content
Authors of accepted abstracts may also prepare a final short paper. This should include a description of the presentation offered at the workshop detailing the main problem addressed, solution, results and bibliography.
The recommended length for the short paper is up to 3 pages with a hard limit of 4 pages.
Short Papers must be in single-column format, with single-spaced lines, times new roman font size 10pt. The paper must be converted to .pdf format, embedding all fonts. Files must not exceed 7MB.